We are interested in developing novel electronic devices and materials, understanding the fundamental science at the atomic/electronic level, and applying such emerging devices to circuits and integrated systems to address computing challenges.Wei Lu
- [July-2019] Fuxi’s paper on the integrated memristor chip published in Nature Electronics as Cover Article.
- [May-2019] Jong Hoon Shin defended his PhD Thesis. Congratulations to Dr. Shin!
- [February-2019] Xiaojian’s paper on ionic effects in memristive MoS2 devices published in Nature Materials.
- [December-2018] Fuxi Cai defended his PhD Thesis. Congratulations to Dr. Cai!
- [November-2018] YeonJoo Jeong defended his PhD Thesis. Congratulations to Dr. Jeong!
Devices & materials studies on two-terminal resistive switches (RRAM/memristors)
Memristor based neuromorphic computing and in-memory computing circuits